- June 25 Grand Lake (12669 Highway 34) Across from Trail Ridge Marina
- July 9 Fraser/Winter Park (77601 US-40) At East Grand Fire
- July 30 Grand Lake (12669 Highway 34) Across from Trail Ridge Marina
- Aug 20 Granby @ Grand Fire (60500 US-40) At Grand Fire
Specific locations are still being negotiated–stay tuned! All dates are Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. If you need community service hours or would like to volunteer to help unload slash from trailers, call us! You may attend any of the chipping days and bring as many loads as you wish. Suggested donation is $5 per load to assist with grant matching.
Community Chipping Program Materials Guidelines:
Accepted materials include trees, tree branches, small diameter logs and brush (cut away from root mass). We accept sagebrush and juniper bushes.
The following restrictions apply:
- No logs or branches with a diameter greater than 12 inches
- No construction, building or other man-made materials
- No lumber, fence posts or signs
- No roots, root wads, stumps or anything else that grows below the soil
- No materials that contain dirt, sand, gravel or rocks
- No materials that contain any metal (nails, screws, fencing), string or other man-made materials
- No herbaceous / non-woody plant material
- No willow trees/branches/bushes