2023 Chipping Days
Our 2023 chipping days have not been finalized yet. We will post dates here once finalized.
2023 Chipping Contractor Request for Proposals — Proposals due by March 9, 2023 @ 4pm
Community Chipping Program Materials Guidelines:
Accepted materials include trees, tree branches, small diameter logs and brush (cut away from root mass). We accept sagebrush and juniper bushes.
The following restrictions apply:
- No logs or branches with a diameter greater than 12 inches
- No construction, building or other man-made materials
- No lumber, fence posts or signs
- No roots, root wads, stumps or anything else that grows below the soil
- No materials that contain dirt, sand, gravel or rocks
- No materials that contain any metal (nails, screws, fencing), string or other man-made materials
- No herbaceous / non-woody plant material
- No willow trees/branches/bushes