Announcing the 2019 FREE Community Chipping Days!!
Sat., June 29th, 10am-3pm, in Kremmling at 14th Street and Eagle Ave.
Sat., July 13th, 10am-3pm, at Grand Lake Fire Columbine Lake Station
Sat., July 27th, 10am-3pm, at East Grand Fire Headquarters in Winter Park
Sat., August 10th, 10am-3pm, at HSSP/Parshall Fire Station in Parshall
Sat., August 24th, 10am-3pm, at Grand Fire Headquarters in Granby
Please be prepared to provide the following information at drop off: name, email, address, amount of material, acres treated, and time committed to slash removal projects
Community Chipping Program Materials Guidelines:
Accepted materials include trees, tree branches, small diameter logs and brush (cut away from root mass).
The following restrictions apply:
- No logs or branches with a diameter greater than 12 inches
- No construction, building or other man-made materials
- No lumber, fence posts or signs
- No roots, root wads, stumps or anything else that grows below the soil
- No materials that contain dirt, sand, gravel or rocks
- No materials that contain any metal (nails, screws, fencing), string or other man-made materials
- No herbaceous / non-woody plant material
- No willow trees/branches/bushes