We completed our last Chipping Day of 2021 on August 21st. We will list 2022 Chipping Days here in spring of 2022.
Community Chipping Program Materials Guidelines:
Accepted materials include trees, tree branches, small diameter logs and brush (cut away from root mass). We accept sagebrush and juniper bushes.
The following restrictions apply:
- No logs or branches with a diameter greater than 12 inches
- No construction, building or other man-made materials
- No lumber, fence posts or signs
- No roots, root wads, stumps or anything else that grows below the soil
- No materials that contain dirt, sand, gravel or rocks
- No materials that contain any metal (nails, screws, fencing), string or other man-made materials
- No herbaceous / non-woody plant material
- No willow trees/branches/bushes